{a foto food journal}

Thursday, October 21, 2010

chilli's & oregano's

Last weekend I flew to Arizona to reunite with my LTFs (life time friends) and to celebrate the Barar nuptials. The flight was 4.5 hours but felt like forever, because I was sitting behind two loud and obnoxious kids. Not only did they not know how to use their quite voices, but they kept rocking back in their seats. I could not wait to get off the plane and see my girls.

DSC_4882

As soon as I claimed my bag I headed straight to chilli's to grab a snack and a few drinks with Karen while we waited for Anissa to land from Vegas. We started with grapefruit margaritas and the triple dipper (southwest eggrolls, spinach & artichoke dip, and boneless buffalo wings) and a side of ketchup catch up since the last time we saw each other.

DSC_4887

Tambac and Julie met up with us just in time for a second round of drinks.

IMG_0927

And then finally Anissa lands and we head off to Oregano's.

IMG_0930

Started with a mojito and ordered 3 pies

IMG_0932

IMG_0931

IMG_0935

IMG_0933

pizza cookie ending

IMG_0936

IMG_0937

No comments:

Post a Comment