{a foto food journal}

Sunday, October 24, 2010

lemon pancakes

I woke up this morning with an intense craving for pancakes. Luckily, I had a box of bisquick heart smart in the pantry and milk in the fridge to whip up a small batch of pancakes. As I was mixing the ingredients I noticed a lone lemon in my fruit tray, so I decided to add it to the mix.

2 cups bisquick heart smart
1 1/4 cups milk
1 egg
zest of 1 lemon
juice of 1/2 lemon

IMG_0025
IMG_0026
IMG_0031

While cooking the pancakes on low heat, I hit up YouTube for some tunes and came across this video by Jayesslee that instantly put me in a good mood. They're twins from Australia singing my current radio fave . Oh and they're also Korean and super cute. So if you know me then you know that those facts alone already had me smiling. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment